A baked potato or jacket potato is an old classic that can be used in different ways when preparing with different ingredients. What I mean by that is you can stuff a baked potato with pretty much anything. Most dishes are served with a potato so why not stuff it with those same ingredients. My version is a pulled pork baked potato. I add shredded cheddar, BBQ sauce, sour cream, diced jalapeno and bacon bits.
- Pulled Pork (Your choice in how much you add to your potato)
- 1 Russet baked potato
- 3 oz Shredded cheddar
- 1.5 oz Diced pickled jalapeno
- 1 oz BBQ sauce
- 1 oz Sour cream
- 1 oz Bacon bits
- Salt and pepper
- Cut open your baked potato and fluff the inside. Add salt and pepper.
- Make sure you pulled pork is hot before you add it to the potato. Place your pulled pork on top and drizzle BBQ sauce. Add shredded cheddar, bacon bits and melt under a broiler or heated oven for 5 minutes.(Until cheese is melted)
- Remove and garnish with sour cream and pickled jalapeno. Enjoy!
Baked Potato Variations
Chicken Parmesan Baked Potato
Pepperoni Pizza Baked Potato
Twice Baked Potato
Did you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!